…Moderate Snow Returns to Western and Northern Wyoming…
.A weather system in northwest flow will bring widespread snow to
the western and northern Wyoming tonight through Friday afternoon.
The heaviest snow is expected late tonight through Friday
* WHAT…Snow. Moderate to heavy at times. Total snow
accumulations of 6 to 12 inches. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph
over the mountain peaks.
* WHERE…Salt River and Wyoming Ranges.
* WHEN…Now until 6 PM MST Friday.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult. Patchy blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Those planning outdoor activities should
be prepared for adverse winter weather.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.